Autobiography of a Yogi Daily is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-09. The program can be installed on Android.
Autobiography of a Yogi
, by Paramhansa Yogananda, is a spiritual classic full of amazing stories, deep insights, miracles, and profound wisdom. Apple founder Steve Jobs said that he read the book every year. It was also his final gift to friends and family—a copy was given, at his request, to everyone who attended his funeral.
Most people who read the book for the first time become absorbed in the stories of the many saints, yogis, and spiritual masters that Yogananda met. Repeated readings of the book begin to reveal the deep spiritual wisdom that he shared—from his own realization, and from the many saints that he met.
Each daily passage gives rich food for thought and meditation. Wisdom includes words quoted by the author from many of the great saints he encountered, along with passages from scripture quoted by him.
This app is Ad-free!
• “God is simple. Everything else is complex. Do not seek absolute values in the relative world of nature.”— A sadhu speaking to Yogananda, chapter 5, A “Perfume Saint” Displays His Wonders
• “I would not put faith in passers-by rather than God! He can devise for His devotee a thousand resources besides the begging-bowl!”— Paramhansa Yogananda, chapter 11, Two Penniless Boys in Brindaban
• “Attachment is blinding; it lends an imaginary halo of attractiveness to the object of desire.” — Swami Sri Yukteswar, chapter 12, Years in My Master's Hermitage
• “The hard core of human egotism is hardly to be dislodged except rudely. With its departure, the Divine finds at last an unobstructed channel. In vain It seeks to percolate through flinty hearts of selfishness.” — Paramhansa Yogananda, chapter 12, Years in My Master's Hermitage
• “God plants his saints sometimes in unexpected soil, lest we think we may reduce Him to a rule!” — Bhaduri Mahasaya, chapter 7, The Levitating Saint
• “Is the whole world going to change for you? Change yourself.” — Swami Sri Yukteswar, chapter 12, Years in My Master's Hermitage
Autobiography of a Yogi Daily (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.